For almost 20 years, Custodian Wealth Builder by John Fitzgerald has delivered a proven property investment strategy to hundreds of clients who wanted to secure their financial future. With three offices strategically located in three states across Australia, and with over a 100 staff, Custodian is proud of its solid reputation for integrity and having a strong track record with client success.
Building wealth through property investments is sometimes complicated and can sometimes feel overwhelming. Let’s face it, property investments is no child’s play. So, this is where the expert consultants come in, to guide you through each important process. They provide you with the necessary tools and information on how to invest wisely, in order for you to attain more capital, and build wealth.
One of the best places to start is attend a free workshop, which will give you a jump start with the information and overview necessary to begin building a property investments portfolio.
Here are 10 tips to get the maximum value of your time:
- First, you have to think about your long term financial goals and write them down
- Then, consider your objectives for the workshop – this could be, your inspiration, information learned, or connections made
- Make sure to arrive on time and give your full attention to the presenter
- Take notes of all the important details and review them later, preferably with a friend
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions especially about something you don’t fully understand
- Try to meet new people at the property investment seminars, as they to share common goals
- Once you met someone whom you think may have a mutual benefit in learning more, make time and ask them out to review your notes
- Once you have completed the workshop, start creating a plan or strategy
- Commit to your strategy, and take action. Every journey starts with a single step
- Review the results of your strategy, then attend another workshop (like Rinse and repeat)
So there you have it. We hope this will help you gain a little confidence to get started and moving in the right direction. Your goals are important to you, and getting the right advice will make all the difference.